CheCk It oUt!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Definitely, maybe!

Few days ago, thing doesn’t seem quite so good to me. It’s a hectic! My feeling towards you grew every one and a half minute everyday in my life. I’m sick of being like this all the time.
I don’t like what I feel throughout this weeks and I hate it so much! Only God knows why! I feel as if I’m being possessed by something! I don’t know why I like you so much. It’s kind of weird at first. And it’s getting weirder after that. I just don’t understand myself at all.  Do you??
Frankly? I like you so much. And I love everything you do.  But that’s just it. There’s no reason for me to be so stuck on you. I mean, really! I don’t know what’s so special about you. Why I have to be thinking about stuff like this when I know there’s so much things I have to get going? Whatever lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment