CheCk It oUt!

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Okay, ok!


Know what??? I’m sick of stuff clinging around my neck! So, what! Hate me all the way you want.
I don’t even damn care about it! I have my own life and you had yours. Let just move on and pretend we never knew each other, okay! I’d be glad to do so!
For the past few weeks, I’ve been so miserable and horrendously terrible. But, somehow I manage to cope with my damn feeling. I learnt that FEELING is just another distracter in my life. So, I ignore it. I care less about it and start it over.
Sometimes, I have to agree with this lyrics by Avril Lavigne.
 “ All my life I’ve been good but now, I’m thinking what the hell?”
It’s just that sometimes... There’s too many problems and I’m getting stressed out also that things doesn’t smoothly go my way...I’m fed up! Fed up with all sort of drama in my life.
Is this the life of 17 years old have to go through??? I had to laugh! Know why?
I have lead a such a childish life my own as 17 years old student who supposed to be really thinking ahead about future and THINKING LIKE AN ADULT SUPPOSED TO! Unlike what has happened for the past few weeks. It was very stupid and very unbelievable. WTH! For real, people??? But I cope fast!
I learnt to LET GO finally!!!!
When it comes to those jerks and I have to be in group with them. I just pretend that nothing really happen and be really PROFESSIONAL. I put my feeling aside and be really professional and thoughtful J That’s just me! I can be really mad at someone and hardly forgive but I can just pretend well to be just fine and get going.
After all, there’s so much in my life I have to be chased around. Why would I want to care so much about stuff that will cause me to bleed in the end? I'm okay now :P
I don't need to be comfort by one who talks behind my back. I don't need that sort of people in my life. I'm fine on my own (^_^)
Yup! millions agree!


No comments:

Post a Comment