CheCk It oUt!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

255-503-649

A : hi, it’s been a while.
B: yeah.
A: so, there’s a purpose why I’m here.
B: sure.
A: well, you see. I don’t know how to put it together. The thing is I...
B: how are you?
A: just okay. You?
B: so-so. How’s everything with you??
A: me? It would be a lie if I say everything’s okay. But, everything will be fine. I know...
.............................................................................................................................................................
 Eventhough, things aren’t just like the past. Both of us had moved on and leave all the scattered pieces behind. We’re leading the life we always dreamed of separately, of course.
Obviously, everything should be just fine, ayy? I know you’ll be fine. I know you should be very fine. Why wouldn’t you?
IT’S A CLOSURE.
IF YOU ARE DOING OKAY,
WHY WOULDN’T I BE OKAY?
I SHOULD BE OKAY AS WELL.
MAYBE THIS IS THE LAST STROLL,
I REALLY DON’T WANT TO CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE.
I DON’T WANT TO HAVE UPDATED NEWS ABOUT YOU NO MORE.
I’M JUST HAPPEN TO REALLY MOVE ON.
I DON’T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME TO BE THINKING ABOUT YOU.
YOU’RE NOT MY TYPE.
I’M NOT YOUR TYPE.
FAIR ENOUGH.
AS FAR AS I’M CONCERN.
you're only a half chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment